Saturday, February 13, 2010

Slips And Nylons For Older Women

A sad song 'U sciccareddu


do not know if I ever put a post commenting on this scene, I may have dreamed of but did k tell you about this point in the film so special.
is one of the saddest scenes and dear to my history of cinema, of course other more shocking k but this is definitely the less substance that fills me with more. Vito Andolini

on Ellis Island, no family, all her dead at the hands of the boss of his people in a country strange, solitary confinement is pq has been cuarentena.Al background you can see the Statue of Liberty, he is singing the song 'U sciccareddu




Here point you have to if you want to sing, is a traditional Sicilian song recalling a burrito silversmith plan so that you see an idea.

NOTE: Searching the internet I found this post very similar to mine (I have not really copied) from where I catch the translation of the song:

was a very nice burrito

but I killed him, poor
My ass.

That was beautiful voice,
seemed like a great tenor. Burrito
my heart,
how I'm going to forget.

brayed And when did
iha, iha, iha,
burrito of my heart,
how you'll forget.

And when was with a mate soon sniffed


then treated him with great affection


How beautiful ... take a watering
Al

seeing wet grass sweet muzzle
from earth to heaven .... .

What a beautiful voice had seemed a great tenor

burrito of my heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment